View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 08:09 PM
hthomas
Halfway to VIP Status

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
Does anyone have a working 2016 people tab CFCed and all that? I am assuming the 2018 people tab/facebook locking up thing has to do with contacts that are facebook linked?
No solution for the IDS_ALLPEO_BACKUP and IDS_ALLPEO_SIMINFO in the Manila_People_2018 Package? What ever that is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by millski View Post
I use the 2016 People tab as I've never been able to get facebook to work with the Oboe version (I've used Oboe 2.5.2017 and now 3 different 2018 People tabs and they all crash on facebook) so I have no idea about the IDS menu items...
Still problems with some tabs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
So at first glance 2018 settings tab looks the same as the 2016 settings tab. I can't go into the different settings on the tab cuz they don't work. Anyone know if I'd be missing out any new and exciting features by going back to 2016 Settings?
Not that I know of. I'll have to cook and reflash, but I thought millski's setting tabs was working. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll let you know in an hour or two.

EDIT: My Settings tab seems to be working fine. All the menus are working fine. Able to do what they are suposed to do. At least as far as I can tell.

Last edited by hthomas; 08-25-2010 at 09:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.