View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 05:39 PM
japper88
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMan657 View Post
Hey whatsup guys, Im about to move up to the TP2 and I was going to go to the latest version of MR. It certainly earned itself to me on my TP and I'd like to stick with it. I have somewhat of a noob question as Ive only flashed a PPC to one rom after a HSPL. I noticed from some of the latest posts here that it looks like a new MR version might be coming out soon, I was just wondering if once I put on the current version of MR and a new one comes out... would I need to revert BACK to the HSPL before going up to the latest MR? Thanks a ton... you guys are great.
Once you've done the HSPL you never have to do it again.
You can just flash the new rom once it comes out over the old one, but it is suggested you first flash back to the stock rom or do a task29 format and do a hard reset (clear storage) in between.
(basically those methods clear the phone's memory to prevent remnants of the old rom for fudging up the new one).

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.