View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 03:33 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BROKEN TWO DAYS AFTER IT IS DISCONTINUED Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
I apologize for the double post here, but all of the sudden I can't cook stuff anymore. What is happening?! I added a new thing, but I can't even create my old 2.2.3 and 2.3 versions that I know worked that didn't include these new packages, it just gets stuck at the one batch file near the beginning a bit after the "rebuilder" EXE file goes for 20 minutes or whatever. Any ideas?

- 2 Bunny
Yes. It must be related to the "all Diamond kitchens are now obsolete" post a couple up by someone called 2 Bunny.