View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 12:44 PM
joeblow789
Regular 'Geeker

joeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Aug 12|HERM| .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-|Energy| 21911|23128 - 2.1/2.5/CHT/GTX/MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
I wanted to say that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycom View Post
Not using Norton would be a good place to start
Actually, after years of bloat, the last few Norton/Symantec releases have been really good. I may switch back to them. BTW (to all), I'm currently using Avira, who removed the "trojan" detection after I submitted it for review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmana View Post
Are these ROMs designed to get more and more buggy as time goes on? I've been on the July Energy Dinick, and it's getting really bad! Keeps reloading HTC sense all the time. Keeps going to sleep and not waking back up. And now it's doing a thing where if it's charging, and someone calls, it won't stop vibrating! I had this happen last night, and slept through it, the poor thing vibrated for 2 hours! I'm surprised the vibrator didn't burn up!
1) If you're not flashing using the Task 29 procedure, you can expect lots of weird bugs.
2) Consider updating to the current release.
3) I found a likely solution to the vibrating issue on XDA by searching the GSM Raphael thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=6841551

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkmale53 View Post
I can't connect to wifi with the Sense2.5.Cookie ROM. First screen you choose the network, second screen it shows strength and you can only choose CONNECT. The third screen the EAP type scrolls off the screen and i can only see TLS, PEAP is mostly off the screen. The forth wants me to choose a certificate and there isn't one, ID and PW are expected but the blank "Server" is normally called "Domain" and it's left blank...
I think you're trying too hard. If you're just connecting to your home router or a standard hotspot, you don't need any of that extra stuff. Delete the existing wifi profile that doesn't work, try again & enter the correct password when prompted. If that doesn't work, you're probably entering it wrong or need to reflash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxb View Post
...I know rhodium + others have gotten an Aug-22 rom with a more stable sense 2.5. When can we expect a herman build?...
One was announced on twitter & then delayed. Be thankful we didn't get one as the initial release was NOT stable.

Last edited by joeblow789; 08-25-2010 at 12:52 PM.