View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 11:40 AM
t-bob
VIP Member

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
As far as overclocking, I was quite reluctant to do so and a few of the guys twisted my arm a bit and now my O"ing apps are the first thing I set up after I flash a new ROM. Phone is doing great at 729 and there is no noticable hit to the battery, in fact, it actually seems a bit better but that may be due to the newer ROMs. Also, OPera seems to open and load pages much quicker than before.
My experience was similar to Dave's as far as OC'ing in that I was very reluctant to try it the first time. I finally tried it and found out how straightforwardit was, so now I set it up after every flash using the mortscript. I worked up to 768 but had a few problems with sense freezing, so now I run at 748 and it is rock solid. Just wanted to throw that out there as encouragement for those who have been hesitant to try the OC.
This post has been thanked 2 times.