View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:03 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fastest ROMs out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
hold on wait.. ive seen you bragging about this rom for awhile now.. bashing 6.5 roms for all kinds of things.. namely a Memory Leak.. but your ROM boots at 108 and steadys at 55mbs roughly after usage.. ummm wherd your 53mbs of memory go man???

and if 50 hours is all you can boast without a soft reset, thats nothing to brag about either.. dude, ive gone weeks without my devices freezing up on me... I have 3 Touch Pro 1s that I dont think ive had to soft rest in Months and all they do is tether Non-Stop and play DVDs on Coreplayer..

My TouchPro2 - gets soft reset on the rare occassion I install something new.. thats about it.. like i said ive gone weeks without freezing.. on Mighty, NRG.. right now im on day 4 of medium hill and i havent had to soft reset since after Sashimi and my automated stuff ran completed.. Actually im quite impressed with this medium hill ROM-not bad for a chef i just decided to try randomly out of boredom..
I meant the 50s as in % used which is between 85 and 90mb this is the amount max that I got on any 6.5 rom, then it would hover in the 70s or 80% range for no reason after use (dell axim x51v amount of RAM) which is unacceptable,shortly after that i would get a freeze and need a soft reset. ive had to soft reset maybe 2-3 times a day on 6.5 roms, now its about 2-3 times a week at max. since ur tethering all the time u arent really using the device which doesnt really count so of course there isnt a chance for it to freeze because its basically idle. only time i leave my device idle is when im watching my spanish telenovelas,sleeping,on the pc ,at school or at work. so try again.