View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 06:58 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Super AMOLED Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Thanks, I wish I had even more time to put up the info...but darn work gets in the way lol...was there any information in the system for the phone, or nothing yet?

But yeah, it is a good phone..and luckly the community seemed to have picked it up as well with Cyanogen Mod coming and etc...

I'm hoping that samsung is smart this time and release it similar to the iphone once a year and keep them updated with Gingerbread and the like...
Per you post in my TP2 thread I have ordered the Epic vs the EVO. So here's to many great things coming our way.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion