View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 06:42 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Help please! Stuck on boot screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayr1482 View Post
Hi, I literally just got a replacement TP2 for my broken one today, just did HardSPL unlock, confirmed via bootloader it was unlocked, did a hard reset via the All Settings Erase All Data back to stock. At this point the phone rebooted and is stuck on the white HTC boot screen w/ the red BRPD info in the bottom left corner.
It is a VzW device.

I tried a hard reset via send/end/volume down and it seemed to work but still stuck on the boot screen.
no need to worry nayr,
what you're experiencing is normal. the newest stock verizon tp2 rom is unlike any other the community has seen. The phone must be locked to run it. Yes, i know...STRANGE. So, all you have to do is relock your phone if you want to keep using the stock rom, or just go ahead and flash a custom rom and you'll be good to go.

Last edited by razorloves; 08-24-2010 at 06:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.