View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Achristocat
N00b

Achristocat is keeping up the good workAchristocat is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 22| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Hey all.

I'm still running the Aug18 CHT 18pp non OC, but still Very Snappy and having Wonderful battery life. Using all day with moderate usage, , lots of appointment checking, UNO playing, occasional music, 2 email accnt's checking every 15 minutes. If I'm at 100% at 7:00 yesterday at 7:00pm I still had 61%! kind of blew me away. I thought my battery meter was stuck at 100% like some of you guys.

there is one weiord thing - After about 3 hours after a soft reset, Ackswitch stops working/ turns off. Doesn't seem to affect overall performance, and I hve to manually check to see what's running ion the background, but I wonder if it's tied to either the memory leaking or auto memory management. Been running the ROM since the day it came out and after a soft reset, it starts with 45- 52 mgs free...

FYI - I did disable tabs: Internet, Twitter, Facebook, stocks, call history, recent docs. Since the Facebook tab requires me to go to the web anyway to do anything, I have a quicklink to Facebook (Opera 10). I also have one to PocketTwit for anything twitter.

For those experiencing issues with the Twitter tab, I LOVE PocketTwit. Massively configurable, free. I use a quicklink to it and it comes up fast and very finger friendly...And there's probably a newer version out there but I'm attaching the cab I have...

Thanks to all y'all for all the notes, flashing help, de-bugging. It's Very Appreciated and makes keeping my TP2 fun.

"It's Not Just a Phone dammit!"
Attached Files
File Type: cab PockeTwitv64.CAB (170.9 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.