View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:59 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Sprint/Asureon wouldn't upgrade my Touch Pro -> Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
You're talking to a guy who is trading in a phone and "financing" the balance with monthly payments. I wonder if he went for the optional rust proofing..

Though it's worth noting that the Epic carries a $10 monthly cool phone tax. According to Windows Calculator, thats $240/year plus applicable taxes, and I'm told some people don't like the sound of that.
I too LMFAO @ rust proofing... and its 120/year not 240...

and idk OP, ultimately its your call, but yeah the EPIC went for pre-orders on the 13th i believe and its available on the 31st.. Sprint is all full on reservations.. but Radio Shack, Best Buy, and even Walmart(-i think) are taking pre-orders also so you might can find one in your area still..

and I checked phoneclaim.com just 5mins ago for ya, got offered a TP1>TP1... no TP2s there either