Old 08-23-2010, 11:52 PM
bgee
Lurker

bgee is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 5/28 ERROR 67 FIX Touch Pro Connections

Having some Sprint HTC touch Pro problems

First off I flashed my new touch pro from wimo 6.1 to mightymike6 Rom and I loved it! Then I decided to activate my data plan. I immediately started getting error 67 errors/ incorrect user name and password. I tried many of the fixes that I found on ppc geeks and xda developers. I have been scouring this forum and followed every suggestion. I installed sprint carrier cabs, DCD carrier cab, and an IOTA cab. Nothing worked. Eventually, I flashed back to a shipped sprint HTC touch pro Rom. Still no luck, I have been on the phone with sprint techs and have multiple times tried to manually reset my data profile and enter my new pcs vision user name and password to no avail. I even discovered that my MSL had changed but I was able to grab it with the MSL grabber posted on PPC geeks. I'm not sure if I have permanently done something to the phone with all the trouble shooting I have tried to do.

My last effort was activate my old flip phone and check if the data was actually working. It worked fine after provisioning and so I re-activated my Touch Pro and did a hard reset(A few times) with no luck. I also just installed the PPST_080909 PRI cab that I found here because I thought I might need an updated PRI cab. Any ideas would be appreciated. Am I missing an obvious fix. I may try to get it fixed by sprint but I think I have to find a way to reset my MSL code for them to even repair it