View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 10:53 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Update[8-23-10]★SharkieROM-Hybrid★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I think he means a permanent .cab fix. What you're suggesting would have to be done with every png you wanted to add, right? Anyway, the start menu file name in the ROMs is " Dusk-bubble_flag " and " Dusk-bubble_flag_disabled " if anyone wants to try it.

All I did to fix it was to change my .png to the standard classicblue_bubble_flag and classicblue_bubble_flag_disabled names and adjusted my .tsk to reflect the new name.

For those of you familiar with making .cab, you could go into your favorite start menu icon .cab and change the name of the two start menu icons to my dusk names and it should work.

Yeah it would need to be changed each time if you wanted a different start icon.

I know myself and Straitup27 have different 6.5x start icons placed around our SD cards so we can swap for the classic blue theme, this seems to be the theme most chefs use to skin over.
I know Tacchan23 has a folder in the documents folder on the phone when you install one of his 6.5x themes.