View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Update[8-23-10]★SharkieROM-Hybrid★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
It's awesome to hear that you've been rockin' all this time. I thought you had moved on\back to Mighty.

I've never had the issue you describe in 1). Has anyone else had this issue?

Glad you figured 2) out. Are you talking about the Verizon provisioning from StedySoft in the ROM? Perhaps I can have a look deeper into the Verizon .cab and see if I can change the fact that it adds those folders. It's strange that no one else as mentioned it. Maybe they just realized it was Verizon and just rolled with it. Anyone else on Verizon get this?

Did you ever get GTX up and running on v1.1? If so, can you post a screenie or two sometime?

Good to see you again!
Yeah I've been moving the last 2 days, is why I wasn't around. I'm gonna get GTX set up tonight/tomorrow so I'll post some screens once I've got it tweaked!