View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 10:36 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Update[8-23-10]★SharkieROM-Hybrid★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I'm not sure that I can make a .cab to fix it. I will try and figure that out and get back to you...

It is now a permanent change in my kitchen, so yes, it will be fixed in all future ROMs.

there doesn't need to be a cab. If you post the png for the HTC symbol as it is with the same file name going into your rom all one would need to do is copy it to the windows folder and restart manila or at most soft reset the phone.

I am off the 6.5x, but everything ran fine and smooth. I was using some of my TBs but I need to venture to other 6.5x roms to make sure they worked.

Great work, keep it coming.