View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 10:16 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-23-10]★SharkieROM-Hybrid★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
LOVING the v1.1 6.5.x ROM!!! Holy wow... I haven't had to reset in like 3 days, and it's still rockin!

I did have 2 very minor things:

1) When I first flashed, the new SMS sound was the R2D2 clip. After 2 soft resets, the sound changed to the default WM SMS sound. This happened on the BETA also... It's not really a big deal to me, cuz as cool as R2D2 is, the sound was way too long for an SMS notification (for my taste)
2) After a soft reset or two, I now have two folders in my Start Menu Titled "Applications" (which contains Visual Voice Mail) and Navigation (which contains VZ Navigator). The folder icons are the boring default icons, and came up after a soft reset.

I'm considering flashing the 2018 Hybrid, but I may hold off while I give the GTX theme a run. I'm not sure if it plays nice with 2018 at this point...

EDIT* Hahaha... So I just realized in regards to #2, that it happened after I used the Verizon provisioning... Hehe... I can just move those around myself. No worries.
It's awesome to hear that you've been rockin' all this time. I thought you had moved on\back to Mighty.

I've never had the issue you describe in 1). Has anyone else had this issue?

Glad you figured 2) out. Are you talking about the Verizon provisioning from StedySoft in the ROM? Perhaps I can have a look deeper into the Verizon .cab and see if I can change the fact that it adds those folders. It's strange that no one else as mentioned it. Maybe they just realized it was Verizon and just rolled with it. Anyone else on Verizon get this?

Did you ever get GTX up and running on v1.1? If so, can you post a screenie or two sometime?

Good to see you again!