View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 10:08 PM
imnuts
VIP Member

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: asurion replacing TP2 with Imagio

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
The words "I think" usually mean I think last time I checked. If everyone had facts themselves they wouldn't be on this forum. I know specs on a phone can be found in a lot off places but that's not the point. Anyway, I'm done playing the words game. I'll go back giving my advice just like everyone else here.
Why would you post the info rather than taking an extra minute to go to some site like Phone Arena to confirm what you thought? Also, if you thought that the phones where the same, why would post the opposite? I see you have an Evo, have you ever had/used a TP2 even, considering you're giving advice on about it?

Also, I checked with Asurion and they're trying to give me an Imagio as well. I may contact VZW about my phone as it's been getting significantly slower with everything the past few weeks. Task 29 and a reflash didn't help, so I'm not sure what's going on. Even Android runs noticeably slower. Maybe I can get a nice new Android phone to replace my TP2.
This post has been thanked 1 times.