View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 04:40 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Update[8-23-10]★SharkieROM-Hybrid★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Darren- I am going to thank you anyway for the Avatar of yours.

It is strangely hypnotic.... Now can you get one with a good looking girl?
thank me "anyways"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
What do you mean work with Facebook? It's not cooked in at all. If you use a .cab I assume that it will, if you set it as the default browser. You are talking about settings authorization?

I guess you are one of the few that prefer Opera 10?
you can still load opera 10 for peeps that like it better, not sure why but thats me.
wtf is with mediafire? slow as hell i had to cancel dl so i could use phone sometime this week, someone pm when mirror or new dl link is up for the hybrid latest.