View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 01:42 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
I just noticed ur location, my fam is originally from orleans county which is not that far from u... now back to my original statement: Like DaveTN said Thank You for risking your life doing what u do to save others! & also I hope your ROM is running as smooth as the rest of ours lol
My Fire Department borders on Orleans and Genesee counties. I am out there alot. I actually live in Clarkson, so I am real close.

Thank you as well for your support. I am still running the 18th ROM (Cookie 23xxx) Just like always, after 7 or 8 reboots cookie settles down, Been running ok. I am tempted to go to 22nd, since I don't use the DOC tab, (Never worked right) Battery life is Better on the recent ROMS, but ONLY after I went into advanced config and turned every power saving feature on. Also ran Hypnotic Battery CAB.
This post has been thanked 1 times.