View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 12:26 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Telus HTC Desire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweak_four17 View Post
Just a guess, but judging how long the update for the hero took I would say Telus will roll it out late next year. Its sad but thats how they roll. The TP2 didnt even get a 6.5 rom from Telus as far as I know.
telus does not update devices unless they get customers calling and demanding it frequently
Telus is the Cheapest carrier ever, they would make u sue a bag phone if they could get away with it. They have to pay htc to write updates, so shy or threatening to go to another carrier your requests will fall on deaf ears.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!