View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Update[8-21-10]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense 2016][CHT\Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Sense 2016/2018 Hybrid SharkieROM-CHT v1.2 uploading now. Will post link in the early morning. It's the same Sense as v1.1 except I've replaced Core 2.5.2016 with 2.5.2018. They say it's faster... My ROMs are pretty fsast already so it's hard for me to tell. It's definitely not any slower. Let me know what you think, when it's up. I've also gone with a new taskbar, Opera 9.7 and several other fixes that have been talked about over the last few pages.

Still in the process of putting together a full 2018 ROM, but I've a ways to go still.

@ dapbmonkey4u - This new taskbar has no issues at all so far. No more battery glitch ever so often.

So I found a bug. The Facebook Tab seems unable to authorize settings. The internal authorization has never worked on my ROM, but the browser paste and authorize did. Now the browser paste opens Opera 9.7, but then Opera freezes on a black screen and has to be closed via arkswitch or a task manager. Looking into it...
For the time being IE or UCWeb works fine, you just have to set one of the as the default browser, then reset Opera as the default if you so choose. Like I said, I'm working on it...
looking forward to the morning rom,not a single issue on the 6.5 rom at all,for me so far everything WORKS!!! hell yeah its a badass 6.5 rom and looks great out the box as well!! nice job brother!!

woohoo i reached 5000 rep. today!! thats sweet!

This post has been thanked 1 times.