View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 10:34 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chick3n View Post
Ok, thanks for your help. I'm using a branded Sprint TP2 and already know that I need to apply the sprint keyboard fix cab with this rom but do I also need one of the following mms fixes: NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab / MMS Fix (Sprint).cab / MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c_10M.cab / MMS Fix (M2.5) (Sprint) (Valkyrie).cab / MMS Fix (M2.1) (Sprint).cab?
I'm not understanding if those cabs are for Sprint carrier mms settings or actually are for all people using branded Sprint TP2 despite the carrier they're on...
Like i stated in my other post <sorry if this has been answered already> i would set the phone up and test everything out before you start adding cabs, yeah you probably need the sprint keyboard fix but i would test first to make sure, and those other cabs like Boush you shouldn't need as those make changes to settings for us on the sprint network.