View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 08:54 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Update[8-21-10]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense 2016][CHT\Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I haven't knowingly made any adjustment to the start up sound, but I've never heard one on my phone. I will look into it and see what's going on with that. I get the stock batter symbol off and on with the 23563 ROM. It has always gone away after a few min. and then is not a problem after that. It's bilbobrian's taskbar on that ROM. Taskbars that I like have always had issues. I was happy to be able to get the dafunk one working 100% on the 6.5. When I used to use it on 6.5.X it gave me a few minor graphical glitches. I have researched the battery showing for a few min. issue, but no one seemed to have an answer, only ignoring it because it was so shortlived. I will look into it again and maybe try a dafunk 6.5.3 taskbar. I haven't tried it on a TP2 yet. Things are so much easier for wvga than for vga.

Are you serious? It sounds like R2D2 on SOME start ups...well I guess my phone is possessed because it only happens when I flash to your rom series and no one elses....that is really odd...you are messing with me right.