View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 12:11 PM
3matthew3
PPCGeeks Regular

3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I have the same issue where if i check email it keeps bringing up past emails and i have to keep deleting them, i have checked all my settings and made sure that it's supposed to delete them from the server, but it's not working, and it takes a while to download my emails, i'm using the imap service also, this is the first rom of NRG's that has done that all the others have worked like they are supposed to, it's not a huge deal since i know he's going to update the roms soon so i'll just deal with it for now, but if i find something that works i'll post it.
My phone has done that with most of the EnergyROMs that I have flashed. I use Gmail setup via IMAP and will only delete from the WinMo Inbox interface. When I try to delete via Sense they come right back in next time it checks for mail. I just typically delete them from the WinMo screen by defualt now.