View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 12:00 PM
galonzo
PPCGeeks Regular

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtjohnst View Post
... if mail comes in and I check it on the HTC Mail Tab, I can often tell when it's not something I want. But if I hit "menu" and then "delete", it only deletes it from my device, not the server. So next time it syncs (whether I hit "send/receive" or wait the 15 mins), that same message comes in again. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere so that deleting form the HTC Mail Tab deletes it from the server? If I hit the inbox softkey and then delete, everything works fine...it's just if I delete from the HTC mail tab...
Sounds like a HTC Mail bug, I can only test w/ my MS exchange account and report back ...

edit: Deleting from Sense works perfectly here, guess I'll have to stop the forward on my Gmail acct to my Exchange acct and set up my gmail on my phone again to test ...

Last edited by galonzo; 08-22-2010 at 12:16 PM. Reason: report back with update
This post has been thanked 1 times.