View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 11:42 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIVisionII View Post
Thanks for the advice. I tried the cab and now it won't text at all. I restarted after installing too. I never provisioned after i put energy rom, thought it does it automatically. Is it bad to do it once everything on the phone is already set up?
your not going to hurt anything, just go into settings and run the carrier provisioning and everything should be good, also like i said in my last post your going to have to download and install the sprint keyboard fix also or when you use the slide out keyboard some keys are going to be borked up.

1. provision phone
2. run Boush mms settings cab again
3. install sprint keyboard fix

Last edited by KIOWA69; 08-21-2010 at 11:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.