View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 11:39 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIVisionII View Post
Loving the rom so far. Been using Mighty rom up to this point and this is so much faster and more up to date with the apps that come with it. I just have one problem though, it won't send MMS messages. It keeps asking me to resend them after they fail. I'm on sprint and remember i had to get a patch to fix it on mighty rom before. Is there a fix on Energy rom? or is it just me?

Thanks.
remember after flashing to the rom you should hard reset the phone again, then do your carrier provisioning, then install the Boush cab, sprint keyboard cab and then everything should be good, once in a while provisioning doesn't take so you have to run it again, can't hurt anything to run it again anyways, let us know if that stuff fixes your issues. Also a few posts back i linked to the paperclip where you can go and download all these cabs that you need.