View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 10:40 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Im lost like always lol...what is amo ra??

N in the to reply he talks bout root 1??

I dnt get it sorry !
amon RA recovery is the custom recovery all the cool people use
We have two options for custom recoveries-amon and Clockwork.
Clockwork comes with ROM Manager but after you flash it you can scroll down to the bottom of your Menu and select Flash Alternate Recovery and from there flash amon RA.
They are essentially the same but if you are having trouble with Clockwork then try amon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juancaperez2000 View Post
You should move to #4 its so good better than #7 promisse you

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Careful what you promise Bro
Not all devices respond the same to custom kernels.
For example netarchy's kernel will allow 1.2 OC but not all devices can handle that--mine for example. I can take her to 1.19 but as soon as I go for 1.2 she locks up tighter than a virgin on Prom Night
Thanks for your input, definitely good to hear that kernel works so well. We need to try them all out for ourselves (ESPECIALLY for battery life) and see how our individual devices respond.