View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 11:23 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuynh View Post
I had the TP2 running on my account then I changed carriers and deactivated it to sell for a friend with the Energy ROM already flashed. He activated just fine, but no data. He ran sprint provision cab on the newest GTX ROM but cannot program correctly. I will tell him your advice. Thanks! We want to avoid flashing back to stock.
lol i don't know if it's just me reading to much today or what, but i'm a little confused by what you typed, are you saying that you had the phone on sprint and then deactivated and switched to another carrier and sold the phone to a friend that reactivated it with sprint again and you already had an NRG rom on it?

well if provisioning didn't work the first time I would try it again, sometimes some people have issues and has to run it more than once to get it to work and then make sure to soft reset the phone afterwards and you can also install the attached cab file and see if that helps.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab (1,006 Bytes, 21 views) Click for barcode!