richarc93
Regular 'Geeker

richarc93 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfreak44 View Post
yea i am going to sprint later today. see the wierd thing is that the OS loads i can do some stuff then it crashes i dont get this thing well time for a new one

only thing is that if they figure out i rooted my phone doesn't that void warranty? i can always make up some bs about what happened Lol

Thanks everyone for your help.
Dude, you can boot... I thought you were stuck in a boot loop and the phone wouldn't even boot.... Ok.. Now I have few other suggestions...

Do you have SetCpu installed? if you do UNINSTALL ASAP you might be OCing the phone too much and it's overheating and crashing on you. That actually happened to me today with Netarchy's latest kernel 4.1.8.. I had to switch back to Kingklicks #7, he's managing HAVS a bit better.

Do you have any of Netarchy's kernels installed? If so, you might wanna try Flashing the STOCK FROYO KERNEL.

And my final suggestion is to do the ##DIAG# and enter your MSL and do a MASTER RESET.... If the master reset goes through and you are able to boot back up and everything runs good, then you are golden...

I think squat (not that I want to speak for Master Squat) and myself where under the impression you never actually got to boot up and use the phone for more than a few seconds before it would crash..

Let us know...