View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 06:03 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartendersimon View Post
Hey Guys, I have installed the latest OMJ's ROM but im having a issue, i trying to put another ROM to get the PRI update but now i cant install any ROm at all, i keep having this msg saying that wrong image or wont see the image at all or and error on restore nand, i have 3 nand backup and none of then cant restore now.

Any body have any issue similar to this?

BTW im not saying the OMJ ROM is bad, im just trying to get another one for PRI update then back to this one, already tried ##786# and ##3282# dont work for me, but now i can even try different ROM at all.
What ROM are you currently on?
What is the exact error you are seeing?
I had some issues last night with Recovery/Cache.
Try going into Recovery and wiping Cache and Dalvik (you wont lose data) and reboot.
Then try and see if you can proceed as normal.