View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 04:13 PM
galonzo
PPCGeeks Regular

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Thats how I have mine set. It gives a good balance of battery savings and relatively accurate weather forcasts. If the moon is out, it is usually during the morining until around 10 am. I have manually updates beofre and it would still be there. The funny thing is that I have "my location" set to knoxville and I also have Knoxville manually programed as one of my cities and one will show the moon while the other is showing the sun.
No problem though as the weather changes around here so fast,the best way to forecast it is to just look out the window.

David
Agreed, I finally figured I could spare the battery hit to have a somewhat decent idea of the weather, and it probably takes more for me to check it manually anyway

For anyone who's interested, I think I put in a fairly typical day's use today (~9 hrs) on 21914 GTX and am currently at 56% battery and 47MB free with no need to reset, OC'd to 768Mhz:

• a couple phone calls
  • light texting
  • I had push mail enabled for my OTA exchange most of the time except while driving when I used BT (~1hr drive time total)
  • some light web browsing using Opera Mini (read a few pages on here)
  • took a pic and sent it via MMS
This post has been thanked 1 times.