xfreak44
PPCGeeks Regular

xfreak44 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
You've tried pretty much everything already... I think it's time to toss the towel and go change it out... You might have gotten a lemon..

I'm sorry to say, you are the first person I've heard that has bricked an EVO...

If you aren't even booting and the phone isn't doing anything then just call sprint and tell em your phone crashed or take it to sprint store and try to get a new one on the spot. Like I said before, Sprint gives a 1 year phone warranty I think... I wouldn't waste any more time on it... You've suffered enough dude.. Get a new one.. Maybe you'll get lucky and get that 5-point multitouch version...The problem would be that if the phone has been upgraded to FROYO then you are stuck without Root till the Rooting process is discovered by someone.. I'm guessing it should be out soon.
yea i am going to sprint later today. see the wierd thing is that the OS loads i can do some stuff then it crashes i dont get this thing well time for a new one

only thing is that if they figure out i rooted my phone doesn't that void warranty? i can always make up some bs about what happened Lol

Thanks everyone for your help.