Thread: SERO Premium
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO to allow other phones

yeah but different strokes for different folks. like me for example. my SERO line barely gets any use. because i use it as a back up line just in case something happens to my phone on the ED plan. but other than that, sprint is getting $30 + tax from me for me not using it most of the time. why am i holding on to it? because it makes sense for me to just pay $30 for a backup line instead of $50/mo getting the Epic or Evo on it. that's why for me personally...the limited option on the phone choices isn't that big of a deal. i can always put my tp2 on it and it will be good enough for me.

but having this premium SERO plan available is a very good thing though.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 08-20-2010 at 01:36 PM.