View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 11:02 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Any more new on the bluetooth issues on these new roms? Seems like it works for some and does not work well for others...I PMed NRG still got no reply yet, I know he is one busy guy
Haven’t been paying much attention to BT threads, I’ve got a stereo from BBuy. I use BTMgr & it finds it fine, connect “hands-free” easy, but always have to force “Stereo Audio”. (click on it) I’ve tried the check box, “connect separately” and not checked, no diff. Here’s my experience with this ROM right now.

On the main talk/play button on the BT headset:
Single quick push: pulls up voice command, simply “call jack dodge”, or “dial 33333333”
Single quick push in-call: hangs up phone (the first time I think I had to do a double quick push), but I may just not have pushed hard enough the first time… try a double quick to hang up if problems. After that, a single quick worked fine every time to hang up.
Hold it down (1 second): redials the last number
Hold it down (2 seconds): shuts it off

My 2 cents dunno if that helped or not. No other issues than having to click “hand-free” all the time. FYI you should setup BTMgr on your quicklinks & always go in that way if your not… I set the BT manager right next to the BT on/off switch quicklinks. Same for Wifi on-off/monster/router all three quicklinks together. Hope that helps! :>))
*edit* running wifirouter & listening to music on the headset, I just got a call, had to pick up the phone to talk... perhaps that's the issue!! blaming it on wifirouter... it did shut the music off on the headset & then back on again after!?

*edit* also sorry.... i'm out of thanks until after 9pm tonight, & I'm out of any tower range the next few days (don't ask), will hit all main players when back.

Last edited by teradog; 08-20-2010 at 11:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.