View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 06:28 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Can someone post a zip of what they have in EXT>Touch Pro 2>6.5? I'm having the hardest time getting a 6.5 ROM to boot...

Edit: Nevermind, I found one I had in an older kitchen. Got it up and running again...

On a different note,

I've taken the advice from this post with my 23563 ROM, which is:

"All of us must have noticed the new un-impressive feature in the newer Windows Mobile Phone OS builds after 23069, that the Kinetic scrolling is more restricted now. Not as smooth elastic scrolling as it used to be earlier. Reason:
This is due to the PhysicsEngine.dll which has changed.
Solution:
All you need to do add this PhysicsEngine.dll from previous build in your kitchen so that upon cooking it replaced the newer ones. Kinetic scrolling has been changing characterictics in many builds but one that i found usefull was the one from build 23060. You can download it from below.
"

Users have found my ROM to be fast and "...smooth as buttah" -Straightup27.

I figure that my taking the advice of this post is one of the reasons.

My question is... The author mentions a build number specifically, but doesn't really specify that he\she is talking about 6.5.X only. Does anyone know if this can\should be applied to 6.5 builds as well? If so, does anyone know what build this .dll should be taken from?

Also, when using 21911 when I go into WM Contacts and I tap on an individual contact, I get a blank page with a summary and a notes tab at the botton. I think the blank page is the summary page. What packages am I missing or is there something about 21xxx contacts that I don't know...? I've tried replacing sys\21911\shared\common\base_dpi_192 with the one from 21908 to see if maybe my 21911 was missing something, but I get the same results. Anyone got any ideas?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-20-2010 at 10:43 AM.