Regular 'Geeker

richarc93 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfreak44 View Post
i appreciate all ur help.

it is so weird it loaded up the os stayed on for like 30min then crashed and entered non stop crashing mode again.
ill just unroot and take it to sprint see what they can do. i have a feeling that its hardware related.

ill keep you posted
Ok, since it seems like you've tried everything possible... Then hopefully you either have the phone still within the 30 day warranty period (mine past cuz I got it 6/4/2010 also known as EVO DAY)... or you have insurance on your phone with sprint. Nevertheless, I think sprint also gives you 1 year on the phone... And like squat said, if it doesn't work anyways, then why you bother unrooting or reverting to stock.. They themselves wont be able to do anything...

These are the times you wish the devices had those hidden paperclip size pin holes which MASTER RESET everything back to STOCK.... ... DAMMIT, they need to bring those itty bitty pin holes back...

Good luck man... We hope to see ya Rooted soon, and talking about how awesome your EVO is doing once your back... Best I can do is have a beer with ya...