View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 06:03 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfreak44 View Post
ok well i give up. i tried everything that you have told me and still nothing. dam thing still reboots WTF MAN i am getting mad.
Dude, that is one of the strangest situations I have ever heard of. Not sayin' I have all the answers but I cant think of anything else to try.
You should be able to unroot and flash back to stock by running one of the Stock RUU's but with your current setup-who knows
Try the steps listed here for unroot:
http://ip208-100-42-21.static.xda-de....php?p=7046650
If your phone wont boot I'm not sure you even need to unroot-they are not going to be able to do anything with your phone either.
Sorry.
Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
Got a buddy of mine who never Root his phone. So he's got the update to 2.2. Stock OTA... He brought up a question to me which left me wondering if it can be possible?.. can he flash OMJ v1.7 and then go flash OMJ v2.1 or latest Froyo Rom? Is that possible?.... poor guy saw everything I had on my phone and wanted it.... .. I just laughed...

Sent from my Evo"Nator" using TapaTalk
Interesting thought but no, you have to have your nand unlocked in order to flash that file.