View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 04:12 PM
bobbyblack
Regular 'Geeker

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 08/07/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2017)

So sprint called today with there survey, I told them I was very unhappy with the phone I have ( being this is the 4th time they gave me a new one in a month & 1/2) and after three or more ESN changes they offer you another phone, because you've had so many problems. So seeing what they was offering me for a change. First was a Black-Berry Tour ( Bacause its the same price) I told him that I wasn't a PDA fan, and that was a dinosars. So I said what about the EVO or EPIC, I think he laugh at me... hehe, but he said there are No EVO's in stock and Epic hasn't come out yet. So he said, What about the Hero or Samsung moment. I said NAW... I paid 600 bucks for my phone why would you think I'd take a 200 dollar phone to replace my Pro2 So then I said I want the EVO That's the next best thing to the Pro2 (right?) So he said okay, But he couldn't aprove the deal had to connect me with his Supervisor. So he put me on Hold for 2 days (felt like).......... So then my phone rang... That SON-OF-A- BI*** hung up. So I called back to talk to a Supervisor... No EVO, But he did give me a 140 bucks credit to my account. So It's COOL, I'm not really ready to give up my PRO2 yet.
This post has been thanked 3 times.