View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

i think this is good for SERO customers who wants an iconic device to use for their SERO. i for one also has my tp2 on my SERO. not planning on jumping to any iconic device because my SERO line is just a backup line for me. i use it maybe for 5-10 minutes of data a month. with my tp2 being on it at $30/mo...why rock the boat? getting an android or 4g on my backup line is not feasible for me. it would cost me either an extra $120 or $240 each year for something i barely use except for emergency.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!