View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 12:34 PM
muzik
PPCGeeks Regular

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to muzik
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veezy View Post
I have a bit of an issue:

This morning I tried to task29 my phone before flashing to the cookie 8/18 23xxx rom. I had the 8/13 dinkgtx 23xxxx rom. No matter what I did, I recieved the same error: my update utility either couldn't access the files it need or that my update utility wouldn't work with my device. Then, I just tried to flash to the new cookie. Got to 5% and the update program went into recovery mode. The phone recovered okay and then flashed with no problem.

However, when I tried to task29 after that, it didn't work. I've never had this problem before the DINKGTX 23xxx 8/13 update. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
I have had a similar problem. I was on the same rom as you and task 29 ran fine but I could no longer flash from my SD card. It took about 10 tries to get the new 23xxxGTX flash. It finally did and I love it! No idea why my or your problems are happening. I tried switching sd cards and did reformat them. Sorry I don't have a solution...maybe someone else will.