View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 06:59 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfreak44 View Post
the phone booted and stayed on long enough for me to flash Ra through rom manager and i installed v3.0 odex. i hope this fixed it. if not ill try that u said, not to great with what u said but ill learn lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfreak44 View Post
well it stoped working again. i did the recovery.img it made it worse it wouldnt even load up the Os. all it would do was boot loop. i wiped and installed a rom again still nothing.
i am losing hope here
You already flashed the new Recovery via ROM Manager and ran the phone for about 2 hours (based on your post times) so when it failed there was no reason to flash the amon .img again via fastboot. Regardless you sound like your back where you started.
This is a complete stab in the dark but after you formatted your card you didnt put all your files back onto the card did you?
If something on your card is corrupted that may explain things.