View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 09:57 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfreak44 View Post
thanks iknowsquat

yea i did notice when i removed the sd card the phone would boot up and last longer before crashing and restarting. well i am going to give it another try this time reformating the sd card? which version of the rom should i try? Odexed or Deodexed? what ever will help keep my phone more stable
Deodexed ROMs supposedly can have stability issues but I have not had asingle issue with any of OMJs deodexed ROMs. IMO you're safe to go with either one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeagle24 View Post
hello e.o, i recently switch from motodroid to htc evo, and i made the automatic update to the phone at 3.26.651.6 and i cant root it now, so can somebody tell me were can i find some tutorial or something to do it? thanx good nigth.
There is no root method for Froyo yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryeguy8585 View Post
Nope didn't miss it, was hoping someone knows why.. and can offer a fix. I would like to be able to charge my phone with any old cable or charger I got lying around. Like I could before.
Does your USB not work at all? Or only with the stock cord. Not all third party products are created equal. IMO (and probably Sprints and HTCs opinions too ) if your OEM charger works then there is no issue to fix.
If your USB won't work at all then read this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=695243