View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 09:11 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Just as I read your post my phone booted up from flashing and it was working good. I had removed 3 packages so now I know for sure not to put that one back in! Thanks!

Silly question, how do I get the little taskmanager symbol to show in the top right corner? It's there if I tap on it, but no icon. I check settings and unchecked "show on today screen" or menu or something like that thinking that might make it show on the taskbar, but no dice...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
I'm actually not at home, out having some coffee, so I'm not sure of numbers, are you using task manager x2? i use the one that says task manager 2.1, if you cant find it, ill post it when i get home.

posted using wm 21914, ill stay with this for now.
Here's TaskManager 2.13
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.