View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 06:23 PM
slochild
PPCGeeks Regular

slochild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslochild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslochild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslochild is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Thanks for all the feedback. I may edit the 1st post to reflect the long boot, but probably not, we'll see. If you're going CHT, then you can say goodbye to flip clocks forever if you like (Which reminds me, I need to edit the change log to include Zimia's black HTC analog clock that I've added). Sorry you don't like the taskbar, but all things are changeable as you well know. Personal preference, I just don't like transparent sliders these days. It's awesome that you read so much of the thread, most do not. I'm honored that you would give me a try since you're not easy to take away from the ROM you've been using. I look forward to seeing you more often then, I hope.
I would really urge you to mention the long boot, but it's your ROM and thread. As for the rest, that was kind of my point - the only thing really "negative" I could say has to do with cosmetic choices and preferences. Everything else is awesome.

Now that I've been running it for a little while I notice something strange: I've gone into CHT Editor and set the flip clock to disable double flip and to disable minute flip, but the minutes still flip (although the disable double flip option worked). I've set it back and forth and have done multiple softboots to try to get it to stick, but it just likes to flip. Any ideas?