View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 05:34 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 08/07/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
The 16 quicklinks posted in the paperclip of this thread is compatible. SEEEE. I tried telling you guys No Co0kie is where it's at for our hardware. I run it on HD2 all the time though.
That's not my experience right now. I had been running 8-7 Pluto cookie which had a tiny bit of lag occasionally. I've switched to 8-5 Pluto no-cookie with the 16 quicklinks from this thread's paperclip, and it's showing at least the same, if not a bit more lag. All the same aps are installed, and I've got the same backgrounds (non-animated). I'm going to live with it until Vin releases 2018.
This post has been thanked 1 times.