View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 04:36 PM
BiG JeW
PPCGeeks Regular

BiG JeW is keeping up the good workBiG JeW is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BiG JeW Send a message via Skype™ to BiG JeW
Re: Do any of the ROM's have Pandora w/Fixes ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Well if you search the TP2 forum for pandora, u will get a good bunch of cabs but try some of them, some are terrible as I am sure u already know but some are actually pretty functional with not all buttons aligned right but most of them are to listen to the stations without much of a headache. I gave up on pandora when I found the slacker radio cab, it is awesome free internet radio & absolutely no alignment issues it has a version made for our screen size. U might want to give that a try unless pandora has u completely sold

If ur not gonna help please save ur comments to yourself, MODS do a great job & they already dont need ur help...
I think I did help. I answered the question and then informed politely that this wasn't the correct place to post and asked the MODS or Admins to move. I think you should just keep your mouth shut since you didn't have anything productive to say about my comment.. Practice what you preach! FYI.... I am a Senior Admin on PPCG sister forum site (smartphonejunkie.com) and have plenty of experience teaching and point people in the right direction. GEEK!

Last edited by BiG JeW; 08-18-2010 at 04:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.