View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 04:05 PM
galonzo
PPCGeeks Regular

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Hi guys new to the TP2 stuff but old on the TP and NRG ROM, the second I got my TP2 I unlocked it and droped NRG latest ROM on it. But I can seem to answer and hangup calls with my blue tooth (Jawbone2)headset. I connects to the phone just fine, but can answer and cant hangup. Any advise?
one of the things that might help out is to find out what other roms are using as far as bluetooth drivers and maybe find that cab/package and import that into NRGs rom and see if that works, I don't use a bluetooth headset so I wouldn't be able to do any testing, but I'll try to look around and see if I can find something.
Yes please, let us know what you find and if its an easy cab to install for this fix since I use BT all the time, this kinda sucks at the moment.

Ok well here is a cab I found, what I suggest is to unpair your headset, install this cab, soft reset and then pair your headset again and see if that works, apparently from what I read about it, it's a hit or miss type thing so for now this is all I can find, give it a try and let us know if it works or not.
I have a unique BT setup, and ever since I flashed any NRG ROM since late April/early May, every once in a while I'll get the delayed hang-up using the steering-wheel control. He did change to that BT 500 package during that time period, but I haven't noticed any difference.

My car has a pop-out dial-pad that was working perfectly with the VZW RC1 ROM, but the dial pad hasn't work properly with any of the NRG ROMS that I've flashed. Perhaps NRG could try the VZW RC1 BT package? It may solve all issues with anyone else having the hang-up issue. I'm sure he has access to that ROM, but if not, I may be of assistance.