View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 12:36 PM
hthomas
Halfway to VIP Status

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
You need to combine 0409 & common folders into a SYS folder then point it at that new folder.
I dont know what is wrong with me. I cant get the tools to make exts or oem. Now, I cant get this to convert the sys.
When I put 0409 and the common folders in a folder named SYS, it ask for lang. I put in 0409. Then it ask for RESH. I enter 480. It ask for RESV. I enter 800. It says ok
I then have a file called build that has folders DPI_192, DPI_192_RESH_480_RESV_800 and shared. All files are empty except shared that has 192, 128, and 96 files in it.

I know its me. I can dump a rom make the dump into a kitchen. I just really dont do well with many of the tools we use. (I dont want to keep doing everything manully)
What am I doing wrong!!!!!

Last edited by hthomas; 08-18-2010 at 12:38 PM.