View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 11:58 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have MSVC1.5 on 2.2beta2 rom and will test that on 3.3 tonight.

I cant remember which post, but there was the issue of the arrow icons not moving.
I am wondering if this animation can be enabled thru the registry.

Also I have read thru this whole thread and am noticing alot of re-ocurring questions.
Mayby due to the excitement of getting this to work some posters have not been reading thru, but also the thread has gotten long.
So mayby someone can list all the fixes so far so we can continue to focus looking for new bugs...