View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 01:47 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhuffdaddy View Post
Been reading about kinglicks and everyone is raving about it. Did you just flash over w/o wiping delvik or cache?
Yup went netarchy-->kingklick-->netarchy without wiping a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
Nah the link was working just the file I guess want working right for me, so I got another file from netarchys thread here and worked like a charm....sweet I'll bee on stand by here and keep reading on updates about the kernel

Tapatalk'd on Evo
Same here, thought it was just me, I'll let OMJ know to update his link. Thanks for the confirmation.
The latest kernel is out but it already being modded since when you try to OC it it becomes very unstable.